I'll be discussing this work more in the coming weeks, and I hope to publish in February.
What happens when a pharmacological “purist” feels an unexpected inner pull to take psychedelics?
Bestselling self-help author Richard L. Haight—master instructor of martial, meditation, and healing arts—experiences the pull, sets aside his purist ideology, and takes multiple terrifying leaps of faith into the deep subconscious to face his darkest, most foundational inner demons.
For his journeys, Haight makes use of three ancient shamanic plants found in South, Central, and North America, and he discovers a new perspective that catalyzes tremendous personal transformation, with or without psychotropic plants.
The Psychedelic Leap is a book for you if:
- You are serious about spiritual awakening but are unsure whether psychedelics are right for you
- You are frightened by the prospect of “bad trips” but still feel pulled to psychedelics
- You already employ psychedelics but are looking for a fresh, more powerful approach
- You want to confront your own deepest, oldest inner demons, but you’re having trouble “getting there”
- You want to live a life filled with love and courage, beyond all excuses